Saturday, October 31, 2009

Costume Crisis

If you know Harry at all, you know that Blue's Clues is his all-time favorite TV show. So when my sister called me and said she had found a Blue costume at a mom-to-mom sale in Kentucky, I was very excited. However, this costume has a hat, about which Harry was not excited. And this pig costume, which you may recall seeing on Lydia last Halloween, has a hat that velcroes securely. Bonus: The pig costume is polar fleece, and the high today was about 48F.




Furthermore, Harry is no longer enamored of Blue's Clues and has moved on to The Beatles' Yellow Submarine. So I guess it wasn't really all that much of a crisis. I mean, it's not like he was sobbing because he couldn't dress up as Blue.
.
And for those of you feeling nostalgic, a look back at Harry's first Halloween can be found here.

No comments: