Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Camera Is So Smart

We bought a new camera a few months ago, and while I've played around with it and tried my best to become an expert, I've come to the conclusion that it is best to let the camera do the thinking.

Harry and I played outside for quite a while yesterday afternoon since we finally had a day warmer than 50 degrees, and I remembered to take the camera with me this time. Harry found the lone dandelion left in our lawn. Then he "smelled" it, which resulted in yellow pollen mustache.


.

.

.
.


The above-mentioned camera also takes pretty decent videos. Here's Harry drawing on the driveway, which is probably the thing he (and I) will miss most once colder weather prevents us from going outside every day. FYI, the weird noise he makes at 16 seconds is what he perceives to be a pig oinking.


No comments: