Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's Been A While

I've let a few weeks slip by. . .

I went back to school a few weeks ago, so on top of that and work and Harry and the house, the juggling is pretty intense. I think I'm handling it pretty well, if I do say so myself, but I'm also honest enough to admit that housework particularly has been slipping. And I may be letting Harry watch an extra episode of Blue's Clues every now and then. (Don't tell, okay?)

But I've got a lot of things to look forward to in the near future: a trip to Kentucky, playgroup at the museum, and a chance to knit The Dude's sweater from The Big Lebowski! It's a gift for a friend, and since he's probably the only person I know who doesn't have a computer (or even an email address, for that matter), I feel pretty safe blogging about it. It will be the biggest project I've undertaken in a while (read: since Harry came along) but I ordered the yarn last night, so there's no going back now. If nothing else, it will be a great excuse to watch The Big Lebowski again.

No comments: