Monday, April 06, 2009

One Small Step

I wouldn't exactly say Harry is walking, but he has taken multiple steps on multiple occasions. Call it what you will. He is very proficient at cruising along furniture, and it's not uncommon to set him down near the love seat and then find him two minutes later on the other side of the living room. (I promise, I pay close attention to his movement most of the time, but sometimes your blog posts captivate me.)

Unbelievably there isn't much else to report. Work is work, school is school, I think Kevin still has a beard. I'm not too sure about that last one. Despite sharing a house and being married, I feel like we don't see that much of each other. One of is always with Harry, and that means the other one is working, either on actual paid work or housework. Kevin and I finally had a conversation that was longer than two minutes, but it was in the car so I don't think it really counts.

My night to go to bed early, mostly to be a warm body if/when Harry wakes up and demands to be moved from his crib to our bed. Kevin's watching the NCAA championship: GO STATE! I'm excited enough to use capital letters, but not excited enough to stay up to watch.

No comments: