Wednesday, March 19, 2008

30 Weeks!

We're past the 30-week mark in the pregnancy, and things are really starting to happen quickly. The crib and changing table are assembled and we're slowly moving our things out of the room, making room for baby stuff. The first baby shower gift came in the mail yesterday from Kevin's aunt and cousins in Arizona. They were on top of it!

I realized last week that there are absolutely no pregnant pictures of me. Well, I was four months pregnant in our Christmas picture, but I don't think anyone could tell. Either way, Mom and Dad are visiting so Kevin and I took the opportunity to have someone snap a few pictures of us. Sadly, this is the best one we ended up with. We are both notoriously unphotogenic, so I'm a little concerned that the baby is going to take after us. . .

No comments: