Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bathroom Remodel, Update 5: The Finale


Oh, how glorious to be able to brush my teeth, take a shower, and dry my hair (in front of a mirror, no less!) in one single room! Yes, the bathroom remodel is officially over. I even went to World Market today to get some knick knacks for the new shelves.

Kevin finished the drywall, Mom dropped Dad off for a few days so he could paint, put up trim, and install the medicine cabinet, second vanity, and mirror, and then she came back herself to help put up the shower doors and some odds and ends. We're feeling pretty classy around here again, now that we have a fancy toilet paper holder and not just a stray roll hung from a nail of a half-finished window frame.

Everyone, I think, probably cried secret tears of relief at this end of this project, but the bathroom is gorgeous. And I don't care what anyone says - I like the color.

No comments: