Monday, March 22, 2010

Must. . . Blog! So. . . Tired!

Just past 10 on a Monday and I am beat. Maybe it's the Kamora and Vitamin D milk I sipped between 8:30 and 9, or the fact that Harry is waking up twice a night 13 out of the last 14 nights, or maybe it has something to do with the fact that I just now finished work for the night. The most likely culprit, though, is my Hematology textbook. (Helpful link included, in case anyone out there needs to be pointed in the direction of a 1000+ page, acronym-heavy, three-ton book written at, I believe, the masters level.) I confess I've not done nearly all the of the required reading, and have no intention of doing so. What I will confess to, Dear Reader, is an absolutely readiness for Spring Break, which is only two weeks away: only one quiz and two exams standing between me and one sweet commute-free, lecture-free, microscope-free week.

No comments: