Thursday, October 15, 2009

Feelin' Groovy

I'm feeling pretty grateful and upbeat today. Not sure what's put me in this positive mood, but I'm not going to question or knock it.

Harry and I had a really nice playgroup today, which involved tiny cupcakes and messing up someone else's house for a change.

I'm plugging along on The Dude Sweater, and a friend from my knitting group graciously offered to put her math skills to work on some modifcations I was desiring. I'm halfway done with the back piece, (also the biggest piece!), so that's a feather in my cap right now.

We've got fun family plans for the weekend, too. Kevin's parents are in town so Harry will have an extra dose of Grandparent Attention. Kevin and his dad have tickets to a football game Saturday, and Kevin and I are going to a concert Sunday night: more on that next week.

Finally, everyone in my house remains happy and healthy, swine-flu free, which is definitely something for which to be grateful.

What are you grateful for right now?

No comments: