Saturday, July 25, 2009

No X-Ray Necessary

First of all, don't worry. X-ray? I promise, everything is fine. In fact, Harry finally cut a tooth last night. No, it's not his first, but yes, it is a big deal. There have been no new teeth since February, and seeing as it's almost August, I was starting to get a little worried. He has a doctor's appointment next month and I was prepared to ask for some imaging, just to make sure there actually were a few more teeth hanging around in Harry's gums. As bad as teething is, and as cute as he looked with only two teeth on the bottom, I do really want that smile to fill in a little more.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Aw, poor Harry. Good luck with the imaging! I'm sure everything will be okay. (And I'm not sure if "crazy mom" applies, as your concern is totally rational.)