Thursday, November 06, 2008

Why Aren't Undershirts More Popular?

I had a doctor's appointment today. I've seen this doctor once before and liked him a lot. He's friendly without being casual and talks in layman's terms, but not to the point where I question whether he knows the actual medical terms. He really seems to know his stuff, and he listens to and validates my concerns. Aside from wishing he wouldn't leave me in an exam room alone for 20 minutes (both times!) I have only one piece of advice:

Wear a freakin' undershirt! I don't require my physicians to dress up. Button-down shirt and silk tie not required, and I have nothing against a private practice doctor in scrubs. I do, however, object to seeing abundant chest hair trying to escape an unfortunately deep V-neck. Doctor, we are both too old for Teen Wolf, okay?

No comments: