Monday, September 02, 2013

1

It seems like I am always playing catch-up since becoming a mother of two, so I guess it's only fitting that my post about Harper's first birthday is three days late.

We had a big family party, and got to visit with people we don't see often enough. Harper refused to nap but remained charming. Harry helped open all of her presents and blew out her candle. We are now hip deep in adorable dresses and V Tech toys and balloons and leftovers, which I'm pretty sure is how one measures success when it comes to first birthday parties.

Our little family, getting ready for cake.

Getting appropriately messy with her frosting.

The doll that we gave her, on a cute little chair from Great Grandma.

In the yard with Harry:
I think this picture captures what it is like to have an older brother.
Here's hoping for many, many more birthdays like this one. . .

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Always wished I had had an older brother....?....