Saturday, December 04, 2010

Just Checking In

Cosmic forces are lining up, people, providing me a few minutes to write this morning. Harry, unbelievably, is still asleep at 6:30 on this cold Saturday morning. Kevin, who thankfully has not (yet) been called in to work, is also sleeping. I thought I'd get a jump on the doctor's Friday dictation, but apparenty his office manager sent me the dictation of another partner in the practice. Until my boss sorts it out, I have the day off.

So what's new, you ask? I have two weeks left of class, and the Great Unpaid Internship is looming. The great news from last week, though, is that I will be doing this internship at the hospital where Kevin works. It's five minutes from my driveway to the hospital parking lot, I'll be a 10-minute drive from Harry's daycare, and once in a blue moon I'll get to have lunch with my husband on a weekday. Not too shabby, eh?

No comments: